SucroGuard® is a blend of key nutrients including chromium, manganese and vitamins B1, B2, niacin and B6. Chromium contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and to macronutrient metabolism.
- Provides Krebs cycle intermediates
- Provides pantothenic acid as the buffered salt of magnesium pantothenate
- Provides chromium which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and nutrient metabolism
- Magnesium malate is a source of readily absorbable magnesium
- Magnesium ascorbate is the preferred form of buffered, low-acid vitamin C and is highly bioavailable
- Pantothenic acid, vitamin C, niacin and manganese contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Magnesium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),Magnesium Malate, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine-5-Phosphate),Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin, Manganese Citrate, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Chromium Picolinate.
Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
|Thiamine (Vitamin B1)||15mg||1364|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||15mg||1071|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||25mg||Niacin Equivalent||156|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||50mg||833|